Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gonna find my way

I am feeling very drained, considering that I have a cold. This feeling has kept me distracted from progressing forward like I have planned. I decided to take Saturday off from work, even though I'm extremly behind in my work and already took two Saturdays off this month. (Wow, as I was typing this, the neighbor walked down the hall and it appeared as if he knocked on my door) I honestly don't know if I enjoy living in this neighborhood :( I miss my old apartment and my private porch entrance.

I did something amazing yesterday. I had found this heart shaped rock when walking with my mom over the weekend and had brought it back with me to the city. I painted it last night and then felt inspired to work on a painting that I've wanted to do for months. I think I like where it's going, but I feel like there is a lot more layers I'd like to add. I got lost in this for a few hours last night, and really remember why I love art so much. I miss letting myself go that way. I love it so much and I never do it. I'm really greatful to have done that for myself and I know I will be doing it more often from this point on.

Uh, this sick feeling is so depressing for me. I hate the way that can make me forget all the important things.I'm just exhausted and it's making me feel tired in other ways too.

I'm leaving it here because I got distracted and now I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment